For a while now, the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance has been investigating allegations against Hunter Biden.
Now, they’ve released details of their probe, and some of the information could prove concerning to Democrats. Perhaps especially to Hunter’s father, who’s on the campaign trail.
If the information is accurate, the Bidens might have to answer some difficult questions.
The report outlines a variety of issues, including the fact that Hunter Biden’s membership on the Burisma, Ukraine board “was very awkward for all U.S. officials.”
Furthermore, concerns had been raised as far back as 2015 concerning Hunter’s position on Burisma’s board, as it might’ve “enabled Russian disinformation efforts.”
But perhaps the more concerning details involves the millions Hunter and his family received from questionable sources.
Via The Daily Wire:
- In addition to the over $4 million paid by Burisma for Hunter Biden’s and Archer’s board memberships, Hunter Biden, his family, and Archer received millions of dollars from foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.
- Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
- Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
The $3.5 million from the wife of an ex-Moscow mayor raises eyebrows, primarily because we don’t know why she gave Hunter such a large sum.
It also hints at further connections to Russia, perhaps much of which the American public knows nothing about.
Then there’s the $100k that funded a “global spending spree” for other members of Hunter’s family, which is another problematic point for the Bidens.
In addition to the Russia connection, its seems clear that Hunter had business associations with “Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government.”
That resulted in “millions of dollars” more for the Biden family.
Factor in potential connections to human trafficking, and the report is shaping up to be a major stumbling block for the entire Biden family.
Joe Biden hasn’t said much concerning his son’s business dealings in the Ukraine, but now he might be forced to issue a few statements.
Otherwise, this could negatively impact the Biden 2020 campaign when November rolls around.
And maybe the last question is, will Hunter step up and address the information released in this report…?
- The Hunter Biden/Burisma investigation has yielded potentially disturbing information.
- This includes $3.5M received from an ex-Moscow mayor, as well as millions evidently received from “foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.”
- More possible connections to Russia and China were also found. This might prompt either Joe or Hunter Biden to react.
Source: The Daily Wire